About a month ago I told you about the beginning of my journey with Rodan + Fields (read it here) and now I want to give you an update. But first, I want to be clear that I am not benefiting financially from this – I don’t sell these products, I’m sincerely just telling you about my love for them. 🙂
I’ve been using Rodan + Fields Reverse line for a little over a month now and I can’t imagine using a different skin care line! Because I’m OCD, I’ve organized a nice little list of the top reasons I love using this line of products. You’re so welcome.
Reasons I choose Rodan + Fields:
- My skin is brighter. My skin was dull and looked tired, now it is more vibrant – even when I am lacking sleep.
- I feel more confident without make-up. I tried to use makeup to cover my uneven skin tone and eye bags. Since I started using these products my overall skin tone is better and my under eye bags appear less dominant (I think this is due to my skin being brighter).
- My pores appear smaller. I know they say shrinking your pores is impossible, but I swear mine are smaller! The size of my pores was really starting to bother me (cue huge, random insecurity) and I now feel so much more confident.
- My makeup applies better. My makeup now goes on smoother and looks less cakey. I believe it’s a mixture of being confident enough to use less and the exfoliating wash removing dead skin.
- My face is SO soft. I know you’re not supposed to touch your face but I literally can’t help it but feel my smooooooth face.
- My skin looks younger. Next to getting botox (yes, I get botox calm down) this is the BEST product I’ve ever used to help fight the signs of aging.
SO there you have it, a couple reasons why I’m in love with these products, I’m a firm believer in them and I chose Rodan + Feilds as my regular skincare routine!
Now let’s talk about your concerns (because they were mine too). I didn’t want to buy a product that was sold direct to consumer (as in I don’t go into a store). This type of sales chain made me nervous (I don’t know why), but after talking to my Rodan + Fields skincare consultant, Charity, I felt more relaxed and comfortable. She talked me through how to purchase, and if I wanted to sign up for the monthly auto ship without making me feel pressured. Charity is great at what she does, she’s informative but gives you time to think, I highly recommend you talk to her if you’re even the slightest bit interested in purchasing any Rodan + Fields skin care products (her contact information is at the bottom of this post). Secondly, the price. This isn’t your drug store skin care price level, it is an investment but it’s your skin. I buy inexpensive clothes, shoes, and purses but I won’t skimp out when it comes to my face. Not to mention, one kit gets you around a two month supply and there is a 60 day money back guarantee. If the cost is still too much for you, use the products every other day or every couple days and continue using your current skin care line on alternating days. Though I think you’ll be able to see a difference on the days you don’t use Rodan + Fields!
Our skin plays a huge part in our confidence. Weather it’s a breakout, signs of aging or a different concern it can make us feel insecure. Our face is typically our first impression and biggest accessory, so take care of yours.